Sunday, June 24, 2012

HOLY COUPONS!

Ummmm ya... so have you ever gong to CVS, scanned your extra bucks card and got this????



Sorry.... haven't figured out how to flip the image.  I got 7 coupons from the extra buck machine.  Very very very COOOOOOL!  I only spent a couple dollars  at CVS today.  I got Xtra detergent for $1 a bottle.  Combine their price special along with at $1/2 coupon and you get a bargain.   Anyone who does not coupon is CRAZY!

Today seemed  like a good day to take pics of my flowers. I most certainly have more pics I promise.  Check these out!  









 I so love my flowers. I will just have to extreme coupons for a while to save up for a good camera.

On another note... we have a Mommy and Daddy Robin making a nest.  This picture is day 2 of creation.  Wish I took a pic on day 1.  We will have to monitor her progress for sure!




On day 1 she just had a few sticks together.  Now look at it.  I cant wait to see what is yet to come.

Now look at boo.  I think she put herself in time out!

Do you see here way out there in the corner.  Who knows what she was thinking... morning sunbathing maybe??? 

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I use CVS to find stuff to put on eBay! Today I stopped in to pick up a prescription and scanned my ExtraBucks card at the red coupon kiosk. It printed a $15 off Physicians Formula facial care coupon which sparked my interest. So I made my way to that aisle and found that they had $20.99 (CVS retail) items clearanced for $5.25 each. Pulled out my handy iPhone, searched the eBay app, found that I could resell said items for $10 a piece, and snatched up three. So I paid $1.85 out of pocket, and got $1.00 Extra bucks back (from using my Green Bag Tag on my reuseable bag) to use for next time. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy Moly Cort! Good idea and way to make a few extra dollars. I never thought of that! Good deal!

      Delete
    2. You know, I am kicking myself now because I let those coupons go to waste! GRRRRR!

      Delete