Monday, July 2, 2012

Water Spirits

It has been a few days.  It has almost been too hot to come upstairs and work on the computer but we spent some time cleaning up junk and then cleaned out the pool for the dogs.



And then some jerk decided it would be a good idea to put ME in the pool!  Thanks Dave!  And no, there is no pictures but I was walking around the yard in my underwear until I drip dried! LMAO!  You know... I do not know why I didn't use my self defense tactics on him.  I will have to remember that for next time.


We went to see Brad Paisley on Friday night.  Thankfully Brad came to visit us in the cheap seats because we could not see JACK on the lawn.  A heavy reminder of why I never get lawn seats!


Zoey is doing well this week.  I actually caught her bathing herself which never EVER happens.  Here she is rubbing her face on my psych book.  So speaking of psych, I had one of my most successful message sessions on Saturday.




For privacy reasons I can go into real detail but this special spirit (and BTW they are all special) gave me this I was just so excited.  Sometimes I think I share too much and there are some things that just should not be told but when I brought up this bobber oh boy!  Things seemed so right.  I get so amazed when I get things right and for this message session I was so nervous.  I didn't know anything really about this person so this was my first stranger outside of class so I wanted to pay special attention.  I seem to do much better in the morning.  I am more clear and I am able to focus better so we made an appt for Saturday AM.  I was told to ask her for a particular picture (first time I ever used an electronic picture).  So I got it and it was exactly what I was looking for... or what the spirit was looking for.  So I spent some quiet time with this spirit and really got more than I bargained for.  Which is interesting because I gathered messages for another relative of this spirit and didn't get as much.  But that is ok.  I feel that everything I was able to communicate, this girl was able to relate to.  Thank goodness.... what a relief!

I really hate how there has been so much death this year.  But I am glad I am able to help... even if only one of my sentences helps or makes sense, it makes it worth it!

So with that being said... I think Zoey started talking to me.  No I am not smoking anything tonight!  I am drinking coffee if you have to know.  I got a box of new cat litter and was thinking her box was getting pretty thin and it is time to add some fresh stuff and do some scooping.  I didn't really want to do it and debated about not doing it.  THEN I heard in my head, "Well that is not very fair to me.  I can't change my box.  I will pee outside my box if you don't change it".  I ended up changing the box... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment